Whether you are looking for IT professionals on a temporary or direct-hire basis, Software Resources is here. We strive to ensure our clients are satisfied with the service we provide and the IT talent we deliver. We take great pride in connecting the right IT talent to your business.
At Software Resources, we employ a consultative, needs-based approach to delivering our IT staffing solutions. Our strategy identifies our clients’ unique needs and delivers a customized solution to minimize or eliminate their concerns and help them meet their business goals.
What Makes Us Different
- Over 20 years of experience in servicing clients with IT staffing solutions across multiple technologies.
- Good industry reputation and strong tenure with clients and consultants.
- Experienced account managers and recruiters who understand your business needs and know how to meet your expectations.
- Headquartered in Ohio, our management and support teams are locally based and easily accessible.
- Dedicated technical recruiting team with a powerful recruiting engine in terms of networking power to identify niche skills.
- Strong understanding of labor employment standards: equal opportunity employer, affirmative action.
- Focus on relationship building and dedication to working upfront to get to know our clients’ and their specific needs saves time.
- Flexible model gives us the speed to respond to clients with a targeted and customized solution.
- We have a pan national reach with the ability to identify, screen and provide IT resources anywhere in the U.S
- Complete and thorough evaluation of applicants ensures clients receive the very best of the candidates.
- Strict adherence to client business guidelines.
- Wide range of service delivery practices clients can rely on for proven success.
- High-quality services at competitive rates.
- Proven repetitive methodology and quality control processes provide consistent performance.
- Proprietary office automation system provides clients with maximum return on investment.
We stand by our services with a superior guarantee. If, for any reason, the performance of a Software Resources temporary employee does not meet client expectations within five days of placement, all charges for that individual will be waived and proactive action would be taken to replace that resource within 24 hours.